How to give nice gifts?
A gift is something what is always appreciated by the receiver. But we also take pleasure from giving it. However, not everybody finds it easy...
Giving presents can be backbreaking sometimes and despite your effort, a gift may turn out bad. There are many occasions during a year. Starting from Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandma’s Day and so on, through birthdays, holidays and weddings. And of course, casual presents for your beloved one.
It seems that we give more presents than we think we do. So, it’s worth to deal with the problem of ‘what to buy?’ once and for all.
How to give nice gifts?
- You can’t fob it off. You’ve got to put some heart in it.
- The gift should be well though-through and suitable for the receiver. It should be something that will put a smile on his or her face.
- You have to be careful. Listen, observe and interpret the things that this person likes, desires and needs. It’s an easy way to find out what he or she really should get and to match the taste.
- If you happen to get an idea for a perfect X-mas present in the middle of summer, don’t hesitate and go for it. Buy it in advance, maybe there will be sales? Or at least write the idea down and keep it. You will avoid stress and hustle in December. Buying wrong stuff in a hurry may bring bad results.
- It’s obvious that you don’t have to fill the wardrobe with gifts for future occasions (unless there’s a real deal). Just a couple of weeks will do the job.
- If for some reasons you’re not able to identify the needs of the receiver, don’t be afraid to ask. If you’re planning a surprise, ask his or her friend or family.
- GWhen you give somebody a gift, try to put some extra factor in the act. Something special, something amazing. Even if your girlfriend loves the most popular flowers ever – red roses, ask the florist to create a unique bouquet. If the gift is a ‘Gift Voucher‘ from an online shop – choose Bolf.eu.
- Avoid failures. Don’t give somebody a voucher to a gym who is overweight or anti-aging products for an older person. These gifts are OK, they come out of concern but they may be ambiguous.
- Don’t buy the same things over and over again! For example, if your mom loves reading books, don’t give her new ones all the time.
- The best gifts come from the heart, the ones that you put effort in. A self-made dinner for friends or a dainty basket for grandma with whom you’ll scoff it down together. It could be a really good idea to spend time together.
- Remember to pack your present with great care!