10 ways to ask her on a date!
Neither watching her secretely, nor staying in a friendship too long is profitable. It won't make you happy but lovesick only. Everyone says that the most difficult is the first step. Stop being insecure and shy and just do it.
10 simple ways to ask her on a date!
- Ask her for a phone number. Sometimes, it’s not worth complicating things and trying to make easy things difficult. It’s enough to ask her for a number. In the following evening or day, call her and ask her for a date. Be brief and specific. Suggest a date and place.
- Win her heart by emphasising similarities between you and things like reading her thoughts and intentions. Do you meet her near a coffee machine every morning? Try to be quicker than she is and wait for her with a cup of coffee one day. Nice gestures and the perfect excuse to strike up an acquaintance.
- Tell her that you are taking her out for a dinner. Don’t ask whether she wants to go with you. Make a clear statement that you are going out together. This allows her to avoid the problem of making a decision. Don’t give her options. Don’t ask her whether she’s interested or not. Just tell her firmly that you are going out together. She’s will probably be a bit shocked and surprised but she won’t refuse it. Women adore men who are confident, resolute and know what they want.
- Be creative! Do you know that your beloved one likes chocolate, vegan food or e.g. collects old keys? Just do it and give her, respectively, a bouquet of chocolates or vegetables or a key and invite her for a date! She will surely appreciate your attempts!
- Make an effort. If it happens that you meet her on a climbing wall, pursue her and ask her if she wants to go out with you.
- Stand out from the crowd. There is surely a possibility of not being the first man ever who have asked her for a date by saying ‘Would you like to go to the cinema with me tonight?’. If you try to ask her out because she’s single, it means nothing but her previous dates have failed. Therefore, you can’t let her think negatively e.g. ‘Oh, well. Another date and it will be a flop again.’ You should ask her what movies does she like, tell her what are you going to see this weekend and offer her to go together.
- Let her know that you have noticed something special in her. ‘You’re a hot chick, let’s go out.’ will not impress her. But, I can’t tell you more about it. You should know best why is she so unique.
- Introduce yourself! Trying to do the first move is like a transaction. She either buys your compliments or not. What is the most important on the beginning when signing a contract? The answer: trust! It means that a product or a partner is good and reliable. By making the first step towards your bright future be credible and start with her by simple “Hi! I’m Jacob.”.
- Level master. Give her a spontaneous kiss nad run away. I guarantee that she won’t forget you quickly. This is a risky method but if she has any feelings for you, a date is a sure thing. She will want to know the answer why you did it and what for?
- And if a girl dumps you… be prepared, stay cold-minded and classy. Tell her something like ‘Well, maybe next time.’ and leave. She will surely miss you someday 🙂