I can only give you some hints because a man will never fully understand a woman and there is no recipe for picking-up.. All you can do is to study the fundamentals of this topic!
How to pick up girls?
- First of all, make the effort of looking like an interesting man! You must intrigue a beautiful woman to make her start thinking about you. Being a swank is not enough. A modern guy should not only be self-confident and good-looking (here you can find a lot of fashion inspirations), but also intelligent, fit, up-to-date with current trends and eager to take up challenges and adventures. It’s all about constant evolution and self-development. Meet interesting people, don’t be afraid of new things, taste new food, read books, listen to various music genres, travel and don’t share everything on Facebook. Keep a significant part of your life in secret – privacy is important. You will leave something for her to discover. You’ll take credit for sharing your hobbies with her. If you don’t have one, go and look for it. Men with passion are really attractive and intriguing.
- When you find HER on your way, stay cool and make a good impression – it’s the most important thing. The first 11 seconds are crucial. That’s why you have to put a smile on your face, keep eye contact and do your best!
- Some people claim that the key to success is a good pick-up line. How to hit on a girl and don’t make a fool of yourself? Well, it’s real art. Don’t hesitate to come over, start a conversation and don’t envision failure, because if you do, you most certainly will fail. If you hit a wall during the chat and an embarrasing moment of silence will come, grab the lifebelt and start discussing the world around you.
- Pay attention to your and her ‘body language’. It will provide you with valuable information about how to manage first conversations. If you notice that something embarrasses her, leave it and change the topic. Don’t corner her. Control yourself. Speak in a pleasant tone and keep an open posture. Don’t cross hands. When you notice that she’s playing with her hair or touches the ear, you win – she’s interested in you.
- Don’t trust the saying ‘the colder they are, the hotter they get’. At least at the beginning. Not every girl likes pulling her plait. By blustering, you can only loose points. Be delicate and respect her comfort zone.
- Instead of acting a fool, give her the eye, make her smile. It represents your optimism and sense of humour. Women desire these men’s features!